What are you currently listening to?

Discussion in 'Melting Pot' started by Cemmos, Jan 16, 2015.
  1. Cemmos

Cemmos Administrator Team Member

Because no forum is complete without one of these topics! Just post what it is you currently having playing.

I don't listen to video game music that often (outside of video games), but with Megami Fuse opening today, I thought I'd listen to something appropriate.

Persona 4 OST - Heaven

Carryduffp likes this.
  2. Avatar

Advertisement Supporting Megami Fuse

This is an advertisement. It helps keep the lights on here at Megami Fuse.
    "Every day's great at your Junes!"

3. Carryduffp

Carryduffp Moderator Team Member

Heaven is such a good song - I'd just stand there after each battle waiting for it to really get going.

I'm currently listening to Type O Negative - and I refuse to stop talking about them even if music is barely relevant. I just gave them a listen recently and I can't believe how long I have been missing out. Really I'm just going through their discography. It's hard for me to choose my favourite at the moment, so I'll just post the song I heard first.

Cemmos likes this.
  4. Martin

Martin Member

The one song which I personally cannot stop playing no matter how hard I try is 'Do I Wanna Know?'. I find it has a really catchy beat. I must admit, it is not normally the type of music I enjoy but this is a good exception.

Carryduffp and Cemmos like this.
  5. Cemmos

I really like Arctic Monkeys. A few months back I was constantly listening to them. I had them bumping my car speakers during a road trip up to Colorado as well.

Currently listening to Thousand Foot Krutch - Courtesy Call

6. zenfive

zenfive Member

Right now I'm really into this music producer/DJ called "Snakehips", he makes some great remixes and I love checking out his latest music. He mostly makes deep house kind of tunes, very chill and relaxing. One of my favorites is this song:

It also features one of my other favorite artists, The Weeknd. Is anyone else a fan? Or does anyone else like to listen to deep house?

Cemmos likes this.
  7. Cemmos

I'm liking that, @zenfive! I don't listen to a lot of deep house music, but I do enjoy most of what I hear. I tend to like most genres.

I haven't heard of The Weeknd until now, but I'm definitely going to check out some of his stuff here in a minute.

8. Shole

Shole Member

Listening to some piano instrumental combined with rainymood :Dd . I love the combination of rain and piano <3

9. fliktor7

fliktor7 Member

I love power metal, so I will post here one of my favourite songs, probably the most epic from all of them ^^

And talking about jrpg music, I don't know yet the ost of the Shin Megami Tensei games, but here goes a masterpiece

10. Shimus

Shimus Member

AJIKANNNNNN!!!

In particular, this song.

11. Cemmos

Currently have some Nine Lashes - Never Back Down playing

Gearing up for my gym session today.