The Music Lobby

Discussion in 'Melting Pot' started by SashaBraus, Feb 18, 2016.
  1. SashaBraus

SashaBraus Moderator Team Member

As per the request of @Furudo Erika, this can be a thread dedicated to talking about music in real time without the distractions and off topicness of SPAM and the no need to be what you are currently listening to as the other thread is for this a thread to just discuss music, be it classical, video game, hip-hop, rock, so on and so forth, so please come on in, grab a seat and discuss among each other.

@Haruspex @Carryduffp @Brassy @SilverHiiragi @yuuki @Rice @Shiiiro @bahamut920 @OGNinja @Rise @MasterOfTartarus @huleyn162 @ArizonaPasha @Motdrafin @Domo

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    Cemmos likes this.
  2. Avatar

Advertisement Supporting Megami Fuse

This is an advertisement. It helps keep the lights on here at Megami Fuse.
    "Every day's great at your Junes!"

3. Carryduffp

Carryduffp Moderator Team Member

First for metal

Don't listen to it out loud >_>

Clicheanimehero likes this.
  4. SashaBraus

It's strange, I feel as though I have never heard this song before, but I feel like I recognize it and I've heard it before.

5. Carryduffp

I might have posted it in the 'currently listening to' thread. It's also more well known as 'I know you're fucking someone else'.

Clicheanimehero and SashaBraus like this.
  6. SashaBraus

That could be it, also do you know if it has been in any movies, video games or TV shows?

Carryduffp likes this.
  7. Carryduffp

I wish. I don't think so though.

It would've made any scene 10 times more awesome, no matter the situation.

Clicheanimehero and SashaBraus like this.
  8. SashaBraus

You must have just posted it before or it sounds similar to a song I can't remember, but I've heard before

9. Fulmenel

Fulmenel Guest

I don't have a lot to say about music, but these pieces of music are just so perfectly melancholic, bitter, and just make me feel tired and exhausted by life, it's as if all joy of the world is being sucked out, as if the life is mundane and repetitive.It's also very reminiscent of your past I think.I enjoy this sort of music that makes you perceive reality and yourself in a certain way.

Cemmos and SashaBraus like this.
  10. SashaBraus

It's alright if you don't have much to say, if you're just here to share some of the music you like, that works too,

I could not stand Persona -Trinity Soul- But I liked the OST

11. Fulmenel

Fulmenel Guest

I was actually being ironic seeing how I went on and on about how much different feelings and emotions these tracks made me experience, but sure...

;_; rip talking about music

SashaBraus likes this.