Search Function for PM's

1. Carryduffp

Carryduffp Moderator Team Member

Is it possible to have a feature that let's you search PM's for message, like the search feature for the public forum?

It's not a pressing issue or anything, I just find it rather tedious having to go through PM's looking for messages. Would it be possible to do, or is that a lot to ask for?

Jack Gale likes this.
  2. Avatar

Advertisement Supporting Megami Fuse

This is an advertisement. It helps keep the lights on here at Megami Fuse.
    "Every day's great at your Junes!"

3. Cemmos

Cemmos Administrator Team Member

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  4. Carryduffp

Thanks for adding it. I can get the PM to come up, but I can't search for a specific message in a PM, it always comes up with one result and brings me to the first page of the PM.

5. Fulmenel

Fulmenel Guest

That's pretty sweet, thanks @Cemmos

6. Fulmenel

Fulmenel Guest

Works fine for me, although some common words just don't come up, like 'Bile' or 'pussy' net zero results for some reason, but they don't work in search anywhere either, so I'm not complaining.

7. Cemmos

Cemmos Administrator Team Member

I've changed it; instead of finding the conversation search link at the inbox section of the site, you can search from the overall search portion of the site: https://www.megamifuse.com/community/search/?type=conversation_message

Also, being in the inbox area allows searching from the search bar with a checkbox 'for conversations only.'

The results will display the correct PM and its link.

8. Carryduffp

That works really well for me now, thanks a lot.