Shin Megami Tensei How many of the main SMT games have you played?

Discussion in 'Shin Megami Tensei Series' started by Cemmos, Jan 16, 2015.

Out of the official English releases, which have you played?

1. Shin Megami Tensei

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

14 vote(s)
    73.7%
  3. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  4. Shin Megami Tensei IV

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cemmos

Cemmos Administrator Team Member

Shin Megami Tensei II hasn't been officially released yet. I'd really like to try Strange Journey, but sadly I don't have a DS anymore. I hear some really nice things about the title, I'll have to see if my sister has a DS I can borrow.

2. Avatar

Advertisement Supporting Megami Fuse

This is an advertisement. It helps keep the lights on here at Megami Fuse.
    "Every day's great at your Junes!"

3. Shole

Shole Member

Shin Megami Tensei but only for a little bit. I think Ill start playing it again from the start...if only I didn't have to study ugh !

4. ArizonaPasha

ArizonaPasha Member

In order of finished, Strange Journey, IV, and Nocturne. I really hope we get a compilation release one day of the first two. Heck I'll take the SNES versions just ported to the eShop if possible.

Cemmos likes this.
  5. DigitalNinja

DigitalNinja Member

Basically all the localized ones that are easy to play on console or handheld.
    I don't like touch controls so thats why I didn't play SMT1 on iOS I hope they port it to Vita or 3DS.

6. i played Nocturne, SJ and 4
    can´t get SMT1 for my phone

played a bit of SMT2´s fan translation via emulator on homebrew psp (awesome game, AVGN would not find any disclaimer)

7. Carryduffp

Carryduffp Moderator Team Member

I've played Nocturne and am playing through SMT 1 - it's brutal :|

It's also really fun though, it started off a bit slow for me and I was a bit turned off by the very old style of the game but I'm really enjoying it now - I hope they localise SMT 2 and IF at some point, I'd like to play them as well.

8. Aladar

Aladar Member

I thought it was released on iOS, along with if...? I don't have an iOS device, so I can't really verify, but Apple Store says it's in English.

SMT2 is fan-translated, if... will be done eventually.

Carryduffp likes this.
  9. Chaos Hero

Chaos Hero Member

thatll never happen, sucks because its a really grEat game probably my Faovirte game ever, i didn;t mind the controls, i played it on ipad though
    theyre in japanese only, i's the only one with an official english translation ):

10. Aladar

Aladar Member

Well what do you know. Apple should really step up their game, the store says the game is in English...
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shin-megami-tensei-if.../id619537577?mt=8

Chaos Hero and Cemmos like this.
  11. robertnick

robertnick Member

Tried all of them at some point, various degrees of completion and satisfaction, or success.