(Offscreen) Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Opening
(Offscreen) Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Heartless Battle
(Offscreen) Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Ending
Tales of Berseria “The Flame” trailer
A tale of emotion versus reason…
In Tales of Berseria, players embark on a journey of self-discovery as they assume the role of Velvet, a young woman whose once kind demeanor has been replaced and overcome with a festering anger and hatred after a traumatic experience three years prior to the events within Tales of Berseria. Velvet will join a crew of pirates as they sail across the sea and visit the many islands that make up the sacred kingdom of Midgand in an all-new adventure developed by the celebrated team behind the TALES OF series. Veteran TALES OF character designer Mutsumi Inomata has personally designed Velvet and famous Japanese animation studio, ufotable, returns to animate the game’s breathtaking cutscenes; delivering truly epic and emotional storytelling in their unique style.
- New battle system – Evolved form of Linear Motion Battle System adds new option to map artes to control pad buttons for chained combo attacks.
- Powerful playable character options – Play as one of six different characters, each with his or her own unique skills, further enhanced by Soul Breach combo attacks with other party members.
- Beautiful animation movie – Famed animation studio ufotable returns to produce Tales of Berseria’s stunning cinematic sequences
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
Let It Die Trailer
Let it Die Gameplay
God of War 4
Days Gone Trailer
Days Gone Gameplay
The Last Guardian
Horizon Zero Dawn
Detroit: Become Human
The World of Detroit
Inspired by our short called “Kara” back in 2012, Detroit is a neo-noir thriller set in the near-future city of Detroit. Androids, who look exactly like human beings, have replaced humans in most tasks: they are workers, babysitters, gardeners, nurses, teachers, clerks. The story of Detroit starts with an unexplained incident that begins to affect the Androids. Some disappear without any explanation, others have unexpected behaviors and strangely show signs of emotions. The rumors of “deviant” androids start spreading, but no one seems to know what’s really happening…
Connor, the Deviant Hunter
After Kara, Connor is the second playable character we’re introducing.
Connor is an advanced prototype assigned to police forces to help them investigate cases involving deviants. He is cold and analytical; he thinks fast and benefits from some surprising advanced features. He is very determined and nothing matters more to him than accomplishing the mission he was programmed for.
In this new trailer, Connor is confronted with a tense hostage situation involving a deviant android holding a little girl and threatening to jump from a rooftop. Depending on your decisions and strategy, Connor will succeed or fail in saving the girl; survive or die. Your actions will lead to different outcomes and will have consequences far beyond this scene.
Play Your Own Story in Detroit
Detroit is based on concepts we created in our past games taken to another level (well, that’s the plan 😉
Detroit is about playing the story. Through your actions and decisions you drive the story and face the consequences of your choices. You are in charge of the fate of these characters. You will become a “co-writer” who will have to make critical decisions that will impact the entire story and its world.
As you play as all of the characters, you’ll see the story from different perspectives. You will need to weigh each decision, as actions made by one character may have consequences on others. You will also need to avoid putting the characters at risk, because they can all die, and like in Heavy Rain, the story will continue without them.
A New Engine
A game is not a matter of technology and emotions don’t need the latest shader to be felt, but we really wanted the best for Detroit (ok, and we also like developing tech). We have developed a brand-new engine with many advanced features (new renderers, a new dynamic lighting engine, physically-based shaders, physical cameras, and much more cool stuff). If you are like me and these terms sound foreign to you, check out the video for yourself.
Detroit is about emotions, about dilemmas and making difficult decisions. Detroit is not just the story of androids becoming aware of themselves and their fight to be free, it is about a story that resonates at many levels in our world, about being free, about becoming who you are.
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil 7 biohazard sets a new course for the Resident Evil series as it leverages its roots and opens the door to a truly terrifying horror experience. The new era of horror is scheduled for release on PlayStation 4 (the full gameplay experience will also be available via the included PlayStation VR Mode), Xbox One and Windows PC (Steam and Windows 10 Store) across North America and Europe on January 24, 2017. Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the Resident Evil series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined “survival horror” some twenty years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic experience that will define the next era in horror entertainment.
- Opening the doors to a new era of horror – The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to next generation consoles, Windows PC and PlayStation VR
- Returning to the series’ roots – Resident Evil 7 biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series’ signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and a realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter but will offer a complete refresh of the gameplay systems to propel the survival horror experience to the next level
- Immersive, visceral horror – A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal; PSVR compatibility heightens the chilling experience even more
- Built from the ground up on the RE Engine – Capcom’s brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
- Step inside the plantation now on PlayStation Plus – The standalone teaser demo “Beginning Hour” can be downloaded now by PlayStation Plus subscribers, delivering players a taste of what they can expect from Resident Evil 7 biohazard when it releases in January next year
- Building upon on last year’s “KITCHEN” tech demo for PlayStation VR, the events in “Beginning Hour” see the player awaken inside a dilapidated cottage within an ominous plantation mansion. Can players make it out alive
Crash Bandicoot Skylanders(Remasters of 1,2 and 3 coming)
From a personal and professional standpoint, this is a dream come true. I’ve been an avid Marvel fan all my life. When I first learned Insomniac was approached by our long-time friends and collaborators at Sony Interactive Entertainment with the opportunity to create a blockbuster Spider-Man console game experience, I practically ran into Ted’s office professing my passion for Spider-Man – along with a desire to serve as creative director. Fortunately, there are many more longtime fans and professional admirers of Marvel at Insomniac. From comics to films and TV, Marvel has a stellar reputation for unique characters and storytelling filled with personality and humor. Those are tenets we value deeply in our own craft.
From our first meeting, Marvel, Spider-Man and Insomniac have felt like a match made in heaven. So much so that for the first time in Insomniac’s 22-year history, we’re working on an IP that didn’t originate in-house. We love building big games, with incredible gameplay, deep stories, and beautiful graphics. Spider-Man is one of the most iconic and well-known characters in the world, and we’re thrilled to be given the responsibility to create a brand-new, authentic Spider-Man story. Nope, this isn’t the same Spider-Man you’ve met before, nor is our game based on the upcoming movie. This is a more seasoned Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City. At the same time, he’s struggling to balance his absurdly chaotic personal life and career. All while nine million New Yorkers depend on him for their safety… no pressure indeed.
This collaboration also allows us to quickly return to action developing on PS4. Having released Ratchet & Clank, we feel confident in our ability to create a showpiece for the console. And we’re downright giddy bringing Spidey’s acrobatic abilities, improvisation, and web-slinging to life. But we also want to introduce new elements that players have never experienced with Spider-Man, ranging from traversing with parkour and utilizing the environment, to new combat and blockbuster set-pieces.
Here they lie
QURARE: Magic Library
Gravity Rush 2
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Developer: Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Studio
- Release Date: 2016
Experience the thrilling conclusion to Kat’s mind-bending adventures as she chases the mystery of her origin across a huge new open world. Wield an arsenal of hard-hitting gravity-based attacks in three different gravity styles against powerful new enemies, unleash devastating tag-team attacks with Raven by your side, and ward off a new danger that threatens the world and the fabric of the universe itself.
Gravity Rush 2 is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed, gravity-shifting classic, developed exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system by SIE WWS JAPAN Studio.
In a new story set just after the conclusion of the first game, Kat returns with her gravity-shifting partner Raven and the police officer Syd to investigate strange gravitational waves appearing over Hekseville. The next adventure for the gravity queen begins when Kat is swallowed by a gravity storm of unprecedented scale and taken to a remote mining village.
Separated from Dusty, the source of her gravity powers, Kat is forced to mine ore for the village to earn her keep along with Syd. However, they soon face the dangerous Scarabs lurking near the storms – a new breed of Nevi that threatens Kat and the village…
- Gravity-Based Action –The franchise’s famous gravity-based action mechanics have evolved with two additional styles: the lighter Lunar Style and heavier Jupiter Style. In battle, players can seamlessly switch between the three distinct gravity styles, each with their own unique attacks.
- Jump to PS4 – Boasting larger environments, more physics effects and an expanded story, Gravity Rush 2 is a giant leap forward from its predecessor.
- Vast Open World – Enter a bright and bustling floating city, bursting with life. Manipulate gravity with the motion sensors of the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to soar and traverse a vast and detailed open world, 2.5 times larger than the original, packed with an abundance of missions to keep Kat busy.
- Signature Art Style – French “bande dessinée” comic book aesthetic is artfully blended with Japanese manga and anime influences to create a unique and beautiful atmosphere.
- Enemy Variety – Battle against not only Nevi, but trained soldiers, armored mechs and massive bosses, along with brand-new supervillains.
- Rich and Exciting World – Delve deeper into Kat’s background with an all new story, new characters, side missions, and more.
- Online Features – Compete with other players through asynchronous online features including treasure hunts, mining events, and time attack challenge missions.
Attack on Titan Trailer
Attack on Titan Gameplay
Batman: Arkham VR is a new Batman story set in the Arkham universe and exclusive to PlayStation VR. From the early days of development on Batman: Arkham Asylum, our primary objective has been to create games that make players genuinely feel like they are the Batman. Now I know we said Batman: Arkham Knight was our last-ever Batman game, but the arrival of the PlayStation VR devkits changed that! The opportunity to create a completely new kind of Batman experience, to take the ‘Be the Batman’ experience to an even deeper level on this exciting new platform, was too good to resist.
One of the things that Arkham fans have been asking for is the opportunity to explore some of the most iconic locations in Batman’s universe such as Wayne Manor and the Batcave. For the first time in a Rocksteady Arkham story, Batman: Arkham VR offers players the chance to do exactly that – to feel that unique sense of presence in these legendary locations through virtual reality. If you’ve ever wondered how it would feel to be Bruce Wayne surrounded by the finery of Wayne Manor, then descend into the Batcave to put on the iconic Batsuit, you’ll know why we’re so excited about putting the game in players’ hands.
The switch from screens to headsets was a fascinating creative and technical challenge for us, as it has inspired us to really focus on Batman’s detective skills and find new ways to use them. We all feel that we’ve ended up creating an amazing new Batman experience that is both complementary and a counterpoint to the epic grandeur of Batman: Arkham Knight. This time around we’re telling a highly focused, very personal story entirely in first-person. Batman: Arkham VR is an intense murder mystery in the style of the classic Batman comic books, but with a strong dose of the dark psychology that the Arkham games are well known for.
Final Fantasy XV VR
Robinson: The Journey